Thursday, May 26, 2011

Too much happiness can be a tear

Sometimes, when you feel too excited about something good out of your plan, you will feel so much happiness. But. There's anonymous said that "jangan terlalu senang nanti bisa nangis". It's true. Yes. So, watch out with your happiness. Don't forget to thankful for that and stay calm.

Anyway, this evening, ahl was invited me to try one of coffee shop in Sabang. Yes, Sabang16. Firstly, I know it from Twitter. Some people tell a good taste of Srikaya toast and coffee in this coffee shop. Also the atmosphere, comfortable, and a nice place for hangout. So, here I am and ahl. We trying because we are curious with what other people recommended about Sabang16. Not we exactly, but only me (hihihi)

Sabang16 - Kopi & Srikaya
Open 7:00 am, last order 10:30 pm, Close 23:00 pm
Jl. KH.Agus Salim (Sabang) no.16b Jakarta Pusat 
Phone: +62 21 31 926 726
Because I haven't a good camera yet, so I took this picture from here.


interior

Srikaya Toast idr 14.000 ++

In my opinion, it's true that the place is comfortable, cold but warm, nice place to have a chit-chat with friends or your gf/bf. Recommended. About the Srikaya Toast, I think it's a little bit too expensive and so-so lah. Nice toast bread, soft, and the grill is quite good. I think for the srikaya, srikaya from north sumatera is better than this one. Honestly. Maybe because the srikaya jam is too slight.

But, all of this is only in my opinion. Feel free for you to try it :)

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You said that ...