Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Unpredictable Romantic

I like the unpredictable things. Like when you don't think anything then something comes and make you surprised. Absolutely, it can be good sometimes bad. But I think, it's a good one :)

A few days ago, my AHL send me a song to my phone. Honestly, I never know even listen this song. But, the title make me feel ashamed and cause AHL rarely do something sweet like this so I named this moment : Unpredictable Romantic. The song is:

I Love The Way You Love Me - Eric Martin 



I like this part:
".... And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss
The way that your fingers run through my hair.

But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me "

Thank you, AHL :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You said that ...